yourselves bags which … Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded … 2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things … Philippians 3:20,21 For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the … Hebrews 11:13-16 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having … where. Psalm 110:1 The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you at my right hand, until I make … Matthew 22:44 The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your … Matthew 26:64 Jesus said to him, You have said: nevertheless I say to you, Hereafter … Mark 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, … Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and you shall see the Son of man sitting on … Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken to them, he was received up into … Luke 20:42 And David himself said in the b...
Comments